modular house Gotland , a holiday summer house made from two modules with: two bedrooms, living room together with a kitchen, bathroom, wardrobe , big terrace with stairs and three meter big roof overhang on front of the house. Placed on Sweden‘s largest island Gotland near main town Visby.
• The floor – white pigmented oak parquet by Karelia Floors, tiles with electrical floor heating in the bathroom.
• Walls and ceilings – finishing, plasterboard with wallpaper, painted white.
• Insulation – Paroc rock wool 200mm.
• Windows – wood / aluminum, tripple glazing
• Exterior doors – wood / aluminu, tripple glazing
• Facade – oiled, painted white pine wood boards
House is equipped with:
• Full electrical instalation (lighting fixtures, sockets, switches, internet sockets, etc.)
• Plumbing – mixers, water heater, sinks, toilet, shower
• Furniture – custom made built in white kitchen, wardrobe
• Home appliances – fridge, oven, induction hob, cooker hood, microwave oven and washing machine
• Ventilation – manual air supply ventilation and forced ventilation in bathroom
• Heating – oil electrical radiators
* All equipment and materials will be coherent according to the customer’s need.
• Length (m) = 16720
• Width (m) = 3500
• Ceiling height (m) = 2700 – 3200
• Building height (m) = 3900
• Number of rooms (pc) = 5
• Usable area (m2) = 46.1
• Terrace (m2) = 103
• Steps (m2) = 10
• Total area (m2) = 171.5