Pergola module , a holiday, summer house, made from one module. Guest house consisting of: one room combined with kitchen. Solid wood pergola with integrated bench on outside of the house, connected to the module with stainless steel threaded rods. Modular house was delivered close to Sweden‘s capital Stockholm.
Materials used in prefab modular summerhouse:
• The floor in the room – pine tree floor boards treated with white pigmented hard wax oil.
• Walls and ceilings -standing pine wood boards, painted white matt.
• Insulation – Paroc rock wool.
• Windows – wooden windows with triple glazing
• Terrace door – wooden with triple glazing
• Facade– pine wood facade boards, painted with linseed oil paint in green color
• Roofing – metal roofing sheets in black color.
prefab modular house is equipped with:
• Full electrical installation (lighting fixtures, spotlights, reading lamps, sockets, switches, etc.)
• Furniture – custom made built in kitchen, made from solid pine wood treated with white pigmented hard wax oil and painted white matt.
• Home appliances – low fridge with freezer, microwave oven
• Ventilation – manual air supply ventilation
• Heating – electrical radiator
- All equipment and materials will be coherent according to the customer’s needs.
Technical parameters of prefab modular house :
• Length (m) = 6.00 + 0.692 pergola
• Width (m) = 2,5
• Ceiling height (m) = 2.0 – 2.367
• Building height (m) = 2.95
• Number of rooms (pc) = 1
• Living area (m2) = 11.38 + 1.53 pegola
• Total area (m2) = 16.73